9 May 2018, Johannesburg, South Africa
Infrastructure investment continues to be the single most catalysing opportunity to boost industrial development and job creation in Africa. Whilst infrastructure development has been a priority theme for development partners, this has caused a dearth of engagement with project developers working on the continent. Recognising this, Africa investor, which hosts an annual market-leading infrastructure investment summit, will host a full additional day for African project developer teams and CEOs.
This unique African CEO Infrastructure Project Developers Summit will build on the Africa investor annual Top 100 African Infrastructure Project Developers report, which features in Africa investor magazine. This invitation-only Summit will form the first day of the market-leading 9th Ai CEO Infrastructure Investment Summit, and will gather Africa’s top project developers, co-developers, infrastructure investors, PPP project preparation facilities and PPP Units.
The Summit facilitates bankable infrastructure investment project pitches from developers and sponsors, one-on-one meetings with investors and direct dialogue with infrastructure regulators on specific projects.
This is therefore an excellent business development opportunity to participate in a dynamic process and engage project decision-makers from across the continent, international financial institutions, regulators and donor’s organisations that support infrastructure development in a highly interactive manner.
Benefits of attending
- Listen to international keynote presentations
- Meet 150+ international investors
- Network with CEOs of various multinational corporations from different sectors
- Receive information on investment opportunities through informative project pitch sessions
- Profit from industry experts through sector-specific sessions
- Benefit from interactive debates and open discussion during the interactive panels
- Take advantage of the one-on-one meeting opportunities
- Remove the inconvenience of costly road shows by exploiting the many networking opportunities with over 300 relevant companies
- Multimillion-dollar deals are initiated at Ai events
Who should attend
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Investment Officers
- Infrastructure financiers
- Pension fund managers
- PPP unit heads
- Project finance heads
- Development Finance Institutions
- Infrastructure project sponsors
- Infrastructure business leaders
- Heads of infrastructure
- Infrastructure regulators
- Project developers
- Legal advisors
- Infrastructure advisors
- Project managers